John Scudder & Mary Pelletreau Havens Homestead
Moriches Bay Historical Society (MBHS)
Moriches Bay Historical Society interprets the 1740 and 1898 Havens Homestead as the final residents of John Scudder and Mary Pelletreau Havens. In 1898 the major addition enabled the remodel job of 1750 with modernizations relating to the American shingle style at the turn of the century. The Homestead is supported in part by the Museum shop in the Tuttle Farm barn which was gifted as a funding resource.