(631) 878-1855 firstname.lastname@example.org
All books must be in good to excellent condition as we retain the right to refuse books that are less then near mint condition.
Book donations should be made between 11 and 3, Saturday and Sunday. For large donations, please call ahead of time. No donations during inclement weather. No donations January, February, and March.
Criteria for donations:
- No encyclopedias, medical/finance/dated science/legal texts
- No textbooks
- No current magazines except archaeology, anthropology, old architectural digest, COOK, and old Look & Life Magazines
- No tabloids
- No books with broken bindings, water damage, dog-earing, fading, foxing, or smell from cigarette smoke, animals, or mold
- No dated adult or children’s series books
- No condensed books
- No National Geographics
- Donations larger than 15-20 books must be delivered in plastic containers or cardboard boxes
- All books must be delivered; we do not pick up
Book categories accepted:
- Art, Architecture, TV and Graphics, Humor, Animals, Fishing, Sports, Signed by the Author, Current, Crafts, Antiques and Collectables, Transportation, Current Politics, Presidents, War, Fiction, Nonfiction, Biography, Autobiography, Classics, Large-print Books, Poetry, Literature, Children’s Books, Long Island History, New York History, Self-help, Cooking, Science, Collectible Adult and Children’s Books, CDs, Records, Celebrities, Coffee Table, Mystery, True-crime, Science-fiction, Horror, Royals, Religion, Auction Catalogs, etc.
Note: Antiquarian books are accepted upon condition
We greatly appreciate your current reads.
Book Donations of all kinds are always gratefully accepted as well as donations of library related objects from paperweights to book stands.
KIFI is a not-for-profit. We are registered and file an annual financial report with the Charities Bureau, Office of the Attorney General. Pursuant to Article 7A you may request a copy from the Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.