Architectural designer, preservation activist, educator.
Director of Restoration:
- Terry-Ketcham Inn
- John Scudder Havens Homestead
- Mary E. Bell House
- Havens Ketcham Pasture
- President, Ketcham Inn Foundation
- President, Moriches Bay Historical Society
- Preservation Long Island Preservation Committee
- Historic District Advisory Committee
- Suffolk County Historic Trust Committee
- Robert H. Pelletreau Distinguished Service Award in Historic Preservation
- Preservation Long Island’s Howard C. Sherwood Award for saving the Ketcham Inn in Center Moriches, creating historic districts and advocating historic preservation on the South Shore
- New York State Historic Preservation Award for Mary E. Bell House Restoration
Long Island History Project Interview, Episode 62: Bert Seides and the Terry Ketcham Inn
Bertram E. Seides, President Ketcham Inn Foundation Inc, speaks about the process of obtaining the Ketcham Inn and raising funds for restoration.